Monday, August 24, 2009

SLEEP FAIL.

So last night I had some pretty killer insomnia. I finally got to bed around 4:30am, probably fell asleep closer to 5:30am. I ended up waking up when the phone rang first thing this morning about a quarter after eight, and was hyper aware of everything going on around me so I couldn't fall back asleep. So, I gave in about an hour later, since I couldn't get out of my semi-conscious state, into either sleep or being fully awake and aware.

I stayed up for about two hours, and finally gave in to Christy's prompting to go back to sleep, when I realized I responding to everything with "I uh wanna" or the translation of "I don't want to". :P I didn't want to turn on my computer, I didn't want to watch TV, I didn't want to sew. I was probably being rather cranky but honestly I wasn't very aware of myself at that point. My "I don't want to" was coming out in a very slurred "Uhhwuhna" to pretty much every question put to me. e_e;;

I went back to sleep about 11am, and woke up at 3:20pm feeling much more lively and friendly.

I've not done a heck of alot today. Went to the store with Christy and Little Man, and worked about on my pattern for Little Junior/Narsha boxer briefs. I have panty patterns done for most of the doll sizes, but I need to go ahead and get my male underpants patterns sorted out, since I figure that'll be my easy sell on Den of Angels.

But yeah. That's been my day. :P I am trying to get underpants done in all sizes, so I can get pics taken for my commisions thread for Den of Angels. It may take a couple of weeks since I get one pattern perfected per day. :P I know how I need to tweak the current pattern, and it'll be easy enough, and then I can move on to proper MSD underpants, and then to EID, and SD/SD13.

Anyway, I'm sorry I've been so quiet lately! e_e;;

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.