Sunday, May 24, 2009

New theme! The Cupcake Club continues. :D

Well I feel accomplished! I finally changed my theme for Livejournal. I put up a new Friends Only image, seen below, made a whole new cupcake mood theme, and made a new cupcake background image. I started at around 3 this afternoon, with the background image, playing with my tablet and just kind of fiddling around, then I made the new Friends Only image, and then I pixelated 35 cupcakes for a new mood theme. :D

It was very time consuming, but I feel good. I don't anticipate changing my theme any time soon, so I feel it was worth the effort. I mean, I stuck with my Domo-kun theme for quite awhile. :] Though, I never made a domo mood theme. If you don't remember what it looked like before, see my Insane Journal (never updated).

Anyway this is the new Friends Only pic I put up, of Chris.
Photobucket

And I'm not gonna throw all the little cupcakes I made up, but I'll post some of my favorites. :D

Hunger: Photobucket Moody: Photobucket Drunk: Photobucket Nerdy: Photobucket Embarrased: Photobucket Silly: Photobucket Flirty: Photobucket

And the rest you'll see as I use those moods. :B

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.