Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jessie is a girly girl, despite my best efforts. :B

So on the one hand, I'm totally thrilled at having a little girl doll amongst all my boys, but on the other hand, I do NOT own anything girly. At ALL. Not for me, not for them. Well not counting my Hello Kitty messenger bag, and barrettes.

So when I was dressing little Jessie for photos today, I discovered that she is a GIRLY girl. A CRANKY girly girl, because I do not own anything girly for her. She's finally decided that she wants brown hair. Preferably in a lolita curly style wig. WTF. I wasn't expecting her to be so frilly. So brown eyes, brown hair, and GIRLY. I have a doll of my sister Neko. :P Her attitude seems to be a blend of the two of us as well. @_@

So anyway I posted a few photos of her to Solia in our BJD hangout thread, and was told that she still looks boyish. It's true, and the spelling of Jesse is boyish too. So I've settled on 'Jessie' and I'm gonna make her some girly clothes tonight to help, since the girliest doll clothing I have belongs to Ichigo and that would be too big for her. :B

Anyway, these are the photos I posted. :D
Photobucket
Photobucket


I also need to get some material suitable for shoes because I have some really cute ideas and I want to try making shoes her for her. That has nothing to do with anything else though, I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.