Sunday, May 17, 2009

Long day was LONG.

I'm too tired to post a fully detailed entry this evening, but I wanted to share these photos (and I swear I will have the photos from last Saturday up soon).

Today I gave Jonathan's(Nekokoi's longtime BF/Fiance) Narsha a new faceup. He's found that the sculpt isn't right for who she is supposed to be, and so he's going to let me buy her a bit at a time, and he let me bring her home today. I gave her a simple faceup with darker brows (they were blonde before, see below) played with her a bit. I'll likely sew something for her over the next few days.

First, this is how she looked before, seen with Declan and Chris:
Photobucket

And this is the faceup she has now.
Photobucket

And a couple of bonus shots as well. :]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I've since swapped the red eyes for some blue eyes. No pics because the sun had already gone down by the time I got home. No idea what I want to name her yet, but I've toyed with the names Emily and Jesse so far. We'll see what sort of personality manifests over the next several days.

Today, Neko and I dyed her Xavin. :] It went pretty well, and she looks GREAT. Pics should be up on her LJ tomorrow. As a result of being on our feet all day though, we're both exhausted. XD Today was a really great day overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.