Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Not very useful today. x_x

My apologies to those of you I was supposed to be in contact with today. I've apparently caught a stomach bug of some sort. My efforts to stay hydrated haven't really helped me either, since after a couple of hours I just get sick again.

I'm hoping with rest, and some sprite for my stomach, I'll be well enough to be useful again, by morning. Today has been spent in bed, asleep, except for when I'm running for the restroom. Suffice it to say, I've not actually gotten much rest. x_x

I did call Mom to let her know I would not be attending Knit Night tonight. I do enjoy going but I don't want to give whatever this is, to our friends.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.