Friday, September 28, 2007

Quizzes.

There were all of these quizzes on my friendslist, so I decided to give them a go.


Rorek --

[noun]:

A person with a sixth sense for detecting the presence of goblins



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Your Monster Profile

Mad Troll

You Feast On: Peanut Butter

You Lurk Around In: Las Vegas

You Especially Like to Torment: Pop Stars


What color is your soul painted?

Blue

Your soul is painted the color blue, which embodies the characteristics of peace, patience, understanding, health, tranquility, protection, spiritual awareness, unity, harmony, calmness, coolness, confidence, dependability, loyalty, idealism, tackiness, and wisdom. Blue is the color of the element Water, and is symbolic of the ocean, sleep, twilight, and the sky.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.