Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Time is perplexing.

 I never mean to fall off radar. Planned breaks from internet or other formats are announced ahead of time if and when thry are intentional. 

I had been switched from Ritalin to Concerta for treating ADHD, but the Concerta made me lethargic and didn't help with focus. Combining that with increased difficulty breathing, erratic body temperature, and erratic changes in blood pressure, it was too dangerous to continue. So I've been swapped again but I don't know the name of the new medication. I started a week ago tomorrow, I believe. 

I don't remember much since my early birthday party which was also on the first day of Concerta. I've missed the fall deadline for school, so I'll be attempting to iron out details for resuming in spring, health allowing. 

If I can figure out how, I will share pics from Instagram. I'm sure there is a way but I don't have the spoons to figure it out just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.