Sunday, August 27, 2017

New Diagnosis

I went to the ER last weekend, Friday night, and they kept me through midday Sunday. I have another (this would be the 8th I'm aware of in 2 years) kidney stone, but they were more concerned with what turned out to be Diverticulosis. After some research it seems to potentially answer why so many frequent kisney stones from an otherwise healthy kidney. 

Apparently other organs throwing a fit (including but not limited to kidneys throwing stones) is actually very common with onset of Diverticulosis. 

Also it is unusual but not unheard of in people as young as me. I just turned 34 mid July. I don't know if it's a common comorbid condition with EDS and POTS, but I would be surprised to learn otherwise. 

The joy of autoimmune diseases is that they like to trigger each other in a seemingly never ending chain of pain and medical confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.