Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Kidney trouble?

Hmm. So I think I may have an ER visit in the next day or two. My left kidney is inflamed (again) and it threw a stone, which I've already passed on July 24th. Today is August 16th and I've had visible surface bruising (confirmed by Faythe and Mom) for 2 days over that kidney and next to my spine.

I brought up my continuing pain at my regular Dr visit about a week and a half ago. My doctor prescribed a very limited script of Norco for the 10/10 pain days, and I've actually had to take it two or three times THIS WEEK which is pretty unheard of for me. I have a ridiculously high pain tolerance and I've been debating the pros and cons of an ER visit for at least 5 days now. I'm trying to hold out until Friday. If it gets better then I will follow up with Dr and maybe ask for bloodwork. If it doesn't,  it's probably an emergency.

I always feel like I'm over reacting about my pain or health even though if I am even considering an ER visit it is 100% of the time something serious, and often far more serious than I had guessed, probably because I put it off.

So.. I guess if you pray, pray it's not a kidney infection or anything that is likely to kill me. This is part of why I fall off the grid so often. I'm sorry.

I miss you guys and hope to catch up with y'all soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.