Saturday, August 1, 2015

We're still friends, so please don't make it awkward.

July 31st, Steve and I discussed our long-term life goals and our current busy schedules and determined that we had reached a point of life differences enough that we decided to amicably part ways. We have been friends for nearly 10 years, and dated for 3 of those years, so I don't want to see any trash talk in either direction. We're still very good friends and this came after several hours of rational discussion about what we are currently each doing and needing to do, and where we both want to be in the next few years. We will continue to be friends and interact, and enjoy each others company when we can.

Although it was a peaceful parting, I would still like some time to process this before I have to talk about it with anyone. Thank you, and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Steve will still be in my prayers, just as Jonathon and Eric are.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.