Thursday, May 28, 2015

Luts Summer Event 2015

So, I'm not in position to do a Luts order myself but I am VERY interested in the Kid Delf Summer Event head. If anyone is or was planning on placing an order and is not interested in the head please let me know. I'd be happy to discuss the details of a trade or agreement.

Just throwing this out there, since many of my friends do end up ordering somewhat regularly from Luts and may be getting one of these heads with no interest in it. :)

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.