Monday, February 9, 2015

Ed has a faceup? Sort of..

I've had a migraine for a week straight right, but this weekend the weather has been suddenly warm and dry and great for Faceups so I attempted to Faceup Ed.

One of the less wise ideas I've had. Let's set up bright lights and try to focus on tiny details and keep our hands steady. I went Migraine!Blind about 20 minutes in, and somehow managed to get some eyebrows and lip blushing on Ed.

It's.. not a great job, but I'm really not sure what I expected. ?_?








In addition to doing a completely blind faceup, I also managed to go completely stupid and pester Osaka while she was trying to do a faceup and ended up messing up her progress. x_x

She was able to get back into the groove and get it done with the aid of headphones and me being nowhere in the vicinity, and it turned out nicely.

I was planning to paint my Kaiju as well but.. I legitimately could not see. So that didn't happen. It's sealed though so.. there's that.

1 comment:

  1. I think your work looks great! (Though, I admit, it's partly because I have A LOT less experience doll-painting, so mine tend to look extremely amateurish.)

    Also, a migraine for an entire WEEK sounds like utter hell. I have chronic migraines, but I don't think I've ever suffered a multi-day one. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.