Friday, February 6, 2015

Clumsiness? More?

Wednesday I fell down after a 5 mile walk, and 3 days of High stress. No major injuries, just scuffed my pinky on the side-walk.

I posted about it to Facebook:
"I managed to walk carefully, without incident to the Social Security office and back (roughly 5 miles in total) and found myself suddenly staring up at the sky and trees and realized I had fallen and was flat on my back on the ground at the foot of the stairs of my apartment. I do not appear to have any visible damage other than road rash on my right pinky. Thank goodness for small favors."

Today I sprung up from the couch to grab some things, got light-headed and fell down, hard. Again, nothing visibly injured.

Then I finally tried to go to bed, tripped on the ladder of my short-loft bed and bruised my legs from ankles to knees.

This is a worrisome pattern. I've not been seriously injured but that's three oops falls in 24 hours.
I'm pretty sure I didn't hit my head during the first fall but I haven't blacked out and fallen since I was a little kid.

I'm concerned.

Edit: I feel like a doofus. Conversation from Livejournal:

Batchix: Have you had any migraines or allergies lately? I get really light headed and woozy sometimes and have been known to almost black out after a bad migraine or bad allergies(which amount to the same thing for me, since bad allergies can trigger the migraines).

Rorek(Me): I feel dopey. I've had a running migraine for 4+ days now. e_e;;

Time for some quiet relaxing crafts and/or naps. I've been GOOOOOO DO ALL THE THINGS!!! Since Monday...

I'm a dumbass. Usually I take my medicine and REST so this has never happened before. =_="

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.