Tuesday, October 8, 2013

October has clothes.

Over the weekend I was able to get some pants and a shirt made for October. Both patterns will need further tweaking but he is no longer NAKED, which is the important part.

Funnily enough, as I was shaping out my patterns, Osaka took him and a moment later plopped him down, now wearing a hat. "There, now he's not naked," and after a quirked brow from me "What? He's not naked, he's wearing a hat!"

Yes. Yes, he is wearing a hat, and also clothes.






And, one with Reji to kind of show how Tiny Delfs compare to PukiPukis.


Anyone else have a Tiny Delf? Where do you find your shoes for them? His feet are tiny but wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.