Day 7: Smallest size you own? (Have held/seen/like)
The smallest size I own is Yo-SD or the 26cm range. The smallest I've held, is a Pukipuki. And the size I like best in the smaller range, is the Yo-SD/26cm range. They're just so darned versatile, portable, and posable compared to some of the larger dolls.
I do also have three dolls that are technically in the tiny range according to Den of Angels, but I consider them small minis. I've got a Narsha girl, and two Custom House Little Junior boys.
7) Smallest size you own? (Have held/seen/like)
8) What is your favorite size?
9) What is your least favorite size?
10) Post a picture of a doll and an animal!
11) How long have you collected dolls? Did you collect dolls before BJDs?*
12) What do your friends think of your dolls/dolls in general?
13) Dollie shoes! Show us how many you have!
14) Have you ever had a floating head? What about a headless body? (What do you think you would do if you had either?)
15) What does your family think of your dolls?
16) Can any of your crew stand on their heads? (Show us~)
17) What is your favorite item of dollie clothing?
18) Do you have a favorite company?
19) A least favorite company?
20) What is your dream doll?
21) One doll you love, but will never (probably) buy?
22) What’s your favorite doll scale prop?
23) Is there a part of the BJD hobby that you dislike?
24) What about your favorite part of the hobby?
25) Have you ever modded a doll? (Do you think that you would?)
26) Done your own faceups? (Again, do you think you’d do that?)
27) Do you have a favorite out of your own dolls? (Don’t worry, we won’t tell the others ;D)
28) Post a crazy/silly pose!
29) Post a picture of your dolls exploring the outside world!
30) Have you ever been to a doll meetup? Did you enjoy it/do you plan to go to one in the future?