Monday, June 24, 2013

30 Day Photo Challenge, Day 5

It's a 30 day photography challenge. I make no promises that these will be CONSECUTIVE days.

[x] Day 1 Self Portrait
[x] Day 2 What you wore
[x] Day 3 Clouds
[x] Day 4 Something green
[x] Day 5 After Dark
[ ] Day 6 Obsession
[ ] Day 7 Changes to come
[ ] Day 8 Routine
[ ] Day 9 Someone you love
[ ] Day 10 Childhood Memory
[ ] Day 11 Something blue
[ ] Day 12 Sunset
[ ] Day 13 Cannot live without
[ ] Day 14 Eyes
[ ] Day 15 Silhouette
[ ] Day 16 A good habit
[ ] Day 17 Technology
[ ] Day 18 Your shoes
[ ] Day 19 Something you want
[ ] Day 20 In my bag
[ ] Day 21 Faceless self portrait
[ ] Day 22 Inspirational
[ ] Day 23 Patterns
[ ] Day 24 Animal
[ ] Day 25 Strangers
[ ] Day 26 Close-up
[ ] Day 27 Celebration
[ ] Day 28 Flowers
[ ] Day 29 Black and white
[ ] Day 30 Self portrait

I lost several days, tossed around a few ideas for this one. In case you can't tell, this is the full moon (or maybe just barely waning) against the sky and trees.




Sadly my lovely camera is not a DSLR or a telescope, so you can't see the details of the moon itself, just a big white shiny blob in the sky. Some day! *shakes fist* You can however, see the clouds against the trees and sky, in the second shot, so I'll take that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.