Thursday, November 30, 2017

Some things.

Hello all!

I am slowly going through and attempting to recover/replace links that I had been using photobucket for. Some images I'm hosting through Google, and some may be hosted through Instagram. I haven't worked out if there is a way to share directly from there to here yet, but I'm looking into it.

I am recovered mostly from the upper respiratory ick, and am on my way to feeling more normal (for me at least). I had a follow up with my primary physician on Monday and was healthy enough at that point to receive a flu shot, so yay! I prefer to try and get mine around September but I've been too consistently ill.

I'm actually using my laptop today, because accessing images is fiddly on my phone, and I do have all my photos backed up on my external harddrive, so it's just a matter of finding them in my organizational nightmare, and uploading, replacing links.

Photobucket is holding my account(s) hostage as everyone else, but I've been able to sign in and look at what the links are so I will be screengrabbing all of that so I have a better idea of how to fix at least the last year's worth of broken images.

If I'm feeling ambitious I may go all the way back and re-upload, but that's like over a decade of MUCH MORE active posts and not everything was hosted through photobucket so, we'll play that by ear.

~~

My Thanksgiving was blessedly drama-free (or at least, lower than expected levels) so that was awesome. I hope that everyone else also had a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.